Although we may not like to admit it, our brothers are our buddies for life (no matter how cheeky and annoying they might have been as kids) and celebrating your brother’s marriage is a core part of your journey together as siblings. That’s why we’ve rounded up a list of the best Instagram wedding captions for your brother’s wedding that will let him and his bride or groom know just how special they are to you.
Whether you’re looking for cute and heartwarming wedding captions or laugh-out-loud hilarious caption ideas for your brother’s wedding, we’ve got you covered with the best funny, emotional, and sweet wedding captions and wedding wishes for your brother that you can use on Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, or in a wedding scrapbook. (By the way, if you’re a bit lost and you’re looking for well wishes for your sister’s wedding, check out our list of 35 Instagram Wedding Captions for Your Sister’s Wedding).
In this article we are breaking down our caption ideas for your brother’s wedding into these categories:
- Funny Captions For Your Brother’s Wedding
- Sweet Wedding Captions for Your Brother’s Wedding
- Emotional Wedding Wishes and Captions for Your Brother’s Wedding
Funny Captions For Your Brother’s Wedding
- Congratulations to mom and dad’s second favorite child!
- If you don’t make me your best man / best woman, we’re going to need to talk.
- Huge congrats to me on gaining the best sister-in-law/brother-in-law in the world! Oh, and also congrats to my brother on getting married.
- My favorite brother is getting married! (Yes, I only have one brother.)
- Congrats to my favorite person! (Don’t forget to bring me along when you test out cake samples.)
- My brother popped the question, and now I’m popping the champagne, because [she/he] said yes!
- My brother just got a new role: fiancé / husband!
- Dear [sister-in-law/brother-in-law], it’s too late to turn back now. You and my brother are married.
- Just remember to always love your spouse, but not as much as you love your sister / brother. I’m number one.
- Hey bro, being married sure does have a nice ring to it.
- Bro, all you need is love… and an open bar.
- As long as you don’t make me help you put together the seating chart, I’m totally on board with this wedding.
- Happy engagement to the person I love to troll the most. The jokes will only get worse from here.
- My favorite part of my brother’s wedding was realizing that I didn’t have to plan it anymore.
- Remember bro – Happy Wife, Happy Life.
- Pop the bubbly, my sister-in-law / brother-in-law is getting a hubby.
- My brother and his wife / husband got married. I got drunk.
- Marriage means commitment. Of course, so does insanity. You guys must be truly insane or MADLY in love.
- They tied the knot, now it’s time for a shot.
- Congrats on making it o-fish-ial. Now, there are two less fish in the sea.
Sweet Wedding Captions for Your Brother’s Wedding
- It was love at first swipe for my brother and [spouse’s name]. Now I can’t stop swiping my happy tears at their beautiful wedding.
- Wishing love, laughter, and a happily ever after for my brother.
- This day was as perfect as this photo.
- You are a brother, my best friend, and now, a groom-to-be.
- My forever friend and brother found his forever bae.
- Wow, all of those Disney movies we watched as kids were right. Happily ever after really does exist!
- Can’t wait to watch you start your new adventure.
- Anyone can catch my brother’s eye, but it takes someone special to catch his heart.
- Can people please stop cutting onions during my brother’s wedding ceremony?
- I have never seen anything so beautiful as my sister-in-law / brother-in-law walking towards my brother on his wedding day.
Emotional Wedding Wishes and Captions for Your Brother
- You’re pretty much my most favorite of all time in the history of ever. I can’t wait to celebrate your big day.
- There is no better friend than a brother, and there is no better brother than you. I can’t wait to see you get married.
- I’m not crying. You’re crying. He’s crying. We’re all crying.
- Someday, I hope someone loves me a fraction as much as my brother and his wife/husband love each other!
- Some people are worth melting for.