Printable Spring Paper Flower Wreath Craft
Spring is in the air, and what better way to welcome this pretty season than with a fun and easy craft project that kids can enjoy? Today, we’re going to make a beautiful printable Spring flower wreath craft that’s perfect for hanging up in the classroom, on your front door, or brightening up any room in your home.
We have two printable paper flower wreath templates: one DIY template has basic floral shapes that are easy for preschoolers and kindergarteners to color in, while the other paper wreath template has more complex lines and botanic motifs for older children to use. We also created ‘toddler-friendly’ butterflies and more complex butterfly shapes for older kids too.
How to make a DIY paper flower wreath
- To start, you’ll need some colored markers, scissors, glue, string or ribbon, and a printer. Scroll down on this article to download our printable spring-themed paper flower wreath templates.
- Use colored markers, crayons, colored pencils, or paint to color in the floral wreaths and the butterflies.
- Cut out all of the butterflies and the paper wreaths. Don’t forget to cut out holes in the top circles above the paper wreaths too!
- Then, it’s time to start assembling your butterflies. Fold the wings of the paper butterflies inwards slightly so that they look like they’re raised.
- Then glue the bodies of the butterflies onto the paper wreaths.
- Finally, loop a ribbon or string through the top hole above the paper wreaths so that you can hang up your beautiful DIY spring craft enjoy the cheerful burst of color it brings to your classroom or your home.
As you work on your wreath, take the opportunity to talk to your kids about the changing of the seasons and the different flowers and plants that bloom in spring. I personally enjoy taking my students out to the park to look at the different flowers out there so that they can be inspired by the beautiful natural colors and shapes of nature. Encourage your kids to get creative and experiment with different color combinations and shapes. They can even add their own personal touches, such as glitter or stickers, to make their wreath unique.
Download Printable Paper Flower Wreath Craft
This printable spring-themed paper flower wreath craft is available for download for our Premium members. If you are already one of our Premium members, simply click on the download button below to get the DIY paper wreath template! If you aren’t a member yet, sign up here to access hundreds of printable activities and crafts for kids.
Want more printable activities for spring?
If your kids enjoyed our Spring-themed paper floral wreath craft, they’ll be sure to enjoy our other printable spring activities for this wonderful season: