Two hearts are better than one! Suitable for children in pre-kindergarten to early elementary ages, these free Valentine’s Day math activities will get your little ones at home or in the classroom to practice their operations, problem solving skills, and counting abilities. (Scroll down to download the complete Valentine’s Day math activity book for free!).
What’s Inside This Free Valentine’s Day Math Activity Book?
This free Valentine’s Day math activity book includes the following 9 pages of super cute Valentine’s-themed math worksheets:
- Counting Valentine’s images
- Valentine’s Math Puzzle
- In Between Hearts Math Problems
- Number Comparisons (Greater Than, Less Than, or Equal To)
- Color by Number Valentine’s Hearts
- Valentine’s Day Heart Number Tracing from 1-30
- Valentine’s Multiple Table Puzzle
- Valentine’s Day Roll & Cover Dice Game
- Hearts Addition Problems
- Color By Number Hearts and Envelope
For a preview of what these Valentine’s Day math activities look like, check out the gallery below and use the numbers underneath the gallery to view all of the Valentine’s math worksheets:
Download Free Valentine’s Day Math Activity Book
Are you and your children ready to tackle these fun Valentine’s Day math worksheets? Simply click the button below to download all 9 free printable Valentine’s Day math activities for kids:
Want more free printable Valentine’s Day activities for kids?
Our blog contains hundreds of free learning activities and resources for kids, including: