If 50 pilgrims and 90 Wampanoag tribesmen attended the first Thanksgiving feast, how many people were there in total? Ideal for preschoolers and early elementary students, our super fun free Thanksgiving math activity book will test your little ones’ counting, addition, and subtraction skills (Scroll down to download the complete pack of Thanksgiving math worksheets for free!).
Our free printable Thanksgiving math activity book includes the following fun math worksheets and activities for kids:
- Count how many turkeys, Pilgrim hats, leaves, and corn cobs are on the page (Bonus: if they like this activity, be sure to download our free counting do-a-dot printables)
- Color by number: turkey coloring worksheet
- Problem solving: Use math to find the value of the Thanksgiving symbols
- Number comparisons (Greater than, less than, or equal to)
- Color by number: turkey addition worksheet
- Turkey Tens: a fun 2-player math Thanksgiving game
Below is a preview of our entire Thanksgiving-themed math activity book (scroll down to download the complete pack for free):
Download Free Thanksgiving Math Activity Book:
Are you and your children or students ready to tackle these amazing Thanksgiving math problems? Simply click on the button below to download our pack of free Thanksgiving printable math activities:
Want more free Thanksgiving printables?
If your kids enjoyed our Thanksgiving math worksheets, they’ll definitely love our highly popular free Thanksgiving activity placemats, free Thanksgiving literacy worksheets, and free printable Thanksgiving cards.
Your junior mathletes will also love problem solving with our collection of free printable math activities which includes measurement worksheets, color by number pages, and number and counting printables.