This adorable Easter fold out card is super easy for kids to make with our free printable template (we know this because we received raving reviews from teachers and parents about our printable Valentine’s fold out cards). Not only will preschoolers and elementary students enjoy making this easy and fun Easter craft for kids, they will also find it mesmerizing to watch their interactive DIY Easter cards transform from one image to another.
So what design did we create for this printable Easter fold out card? This printable Easter card has a cute Easter egg shape for the card cover and it opens up to an adorable rabbit holding a paintbrush next to two pretty Easter eggs and a greeting that says “Happy Easter”.
Materials Needed To Make Easter Fold Out Cards
- Printable Easter card (download below for free)
- Scissors for Kids
- Glue Sticks for Kids
- Card stock
- Colored pencils or washable colored markers
Download Free Printable Easter Fold Out Cards
Are you excited to make this adorable interactive Easter card? Simply click the button below to download the printable Easter fold out card template to get started now!
Want free printable Easter activities for kids?
Our blog contains hundreds of free Easter printables, learning activities, and resources for kids, including:
- Free Easter playdough mats
- Free Easter connect-the-dot worksheets
- Free Easter pop it fidget toy gift favor tags
- Free easter do a dot printable activities
- Free Easter math printable worksheets
- Free Easter coloring pages
- Free Easter mazes and scavenger hunt
- Religious Easter craft ideas
- Easter jokes and puns for kids