Are you ready to crack up like an Easter egg? Kids and adults alike love a good joke to make their day so we’ve compiled a list of the funniest Easter Jokes and puns for kids that you can use as lunch box Easter joke printables, as Easter gift favor tags, or as a filler for your easter baskets and plastic eggs. Whether you’re a teacher or a parent, using these Easter zingers for kids will get them cracking up in the classroom and at home all through Spring. In this article, we’ve broken down our list of Easter jokes into the following categories:
- Easter One-Liner Jokes
- Easter Jokes For Kids, Preschoolers, and Toddlers
- Easter Knock-Knock Jokes
- Easter Puns For Kids
Easter One-Liner Jokes
- I was going to tell you a joke about an egg, but it’s not all it’s cracked up to be.
- It’s true that bunnies have good eyesight. You never see a bunny wearing glasses, after all!
- The Easter Bunny went to the Easter parade and it was eggs-cellent!
- The Easter Bunny is so eggs-cited that he carrot wait for Easter!
Easter Jokes for Preschoolers and Toddlers (Q&A Easter Jokes)
- How does the Easter Bunny stay fit? Eggs-ercise!
- How does the Easter Bunny keep his fur looking good? With a hare brush!
- What happened to the Easter Bunny when he misbehaved at school? He was eggspelled!
- Why was the Easter Bunny upset? He was having a bad hare day.
- What is the Easter Bunny’s favorite kind of music? Hip-hop!
- Where does the Easter Bunny eat breakfast? IHOP
- How do you send a letter to the Easter Bunny? By hare mail.
- What day does an Easter egg hate the most? Fry-day!
- What do you call a rabbit with fleas? Bugs Bunny!
- What do you call the Easter Bunny the Monday after Easter? Eggs-hausted.
- What did one Easter egg say to the other? “Heard any good yolks today?”
- Why shouldn’t you tell an Easter egg a joke? It might crack up.
- What happened when the Easter Bunny met the rabbit of his dreams? They lived hoppily ever after.
- Why did the Easter egg hide? He was a little chicken!
- What kind of jewelry do rabbits wear? 14 carrot gold.
- What do you get when you cross a rabbit with shellfish? An oyster bunny!
- What do you call a mischievous egg? A practical yolker.
- What is the Easter Bunny’s favorite dance? The bunny hop!
- What did the Easter Bunny say to the carrot? It’s been nice gnawing you.
- What do you call a line of rabbits jumping backwards? A receding hare-line.
- Did you hear about the lady whose house was infested with Easter eggs? She had to call an eggs-terminator!
- Why did the Easter Bunny cross the road? Because the chicken had his eggs!
- Where does the Easter Bunny go when he needs a new tail? To a re-tail store!
- Did you hear about the woman who complained about her rabbit stew? She said there was a hare in her soup.
- What is the Easter Bunny’s favorite sport? Basket-ball, of course!
- Did you hear the one about the Easter Bunny who sat on a bee? It’s a tender tail!
Easter Knock-Knock Jokes
- Knock, knock! Who’s there? Some bunny. Some bunny who? Some bunny’s been hiding my Easter eggs!
- Knock, knock! Who’s there? Howard. Howard who? Howard you like a chocolate bunny?
- Knock, knock! Who’s there? Police. Police who? Police hurry up and decorate your eggs.
- Knock, knock! Who’s there? Wendy. Wendy who? Wendy Easter Bunny coming?
- Knock, knock! Who’s there? Alma. Alma who? Alma Easter candy is gone. Can I have some more?
- Knock, knock! Who’s there? Heidi. Heidi who? Heidi eggs around the house.
- Knock, knock! Who’s there? Harry. Harry who? Harry up and give me some chocolate eggs!
Easter Puns For Kids
- Eggs-citing (exciting)
- Eggs-cuses (excuses)
- Egg-nore (Ignore)
- Eggs-hausted (exhausted)
- Eggs-cellent (excellent)
- Eggs-quisite (exquisite)
- Egg-splore (explore)
- Egg-spress (express)
- Egg-static (ecstatic)
- Egg-sactly (exactly)
- Egg-streme (extreme)
- Eggs-actly (exactly)
- Egg-splosive (explosive)
- Eggs-aggerate (exaggerate)
- Egg-stravagant (extravagant)
- Egg-ceptional (exceptional)
- Eggs-tra (extra)
Want more printable Easter activities?
If your kids enjoyed our list of egg-stra funny Easter jokes for kids, then check out our EGGstra Large Easter Activity Book For Kids on Amazon or, if you are an Lemon and Kiwi Annual Member, download our EGGstra Large Easter Activity Book For Kids here! With over 70 egg-cellent Easter activities your little bunnies with have a blast.
Also, check out all our other eggcellent Easter printables for kids below: